HomeLatest NewsLarry Elder Says He Will Sue After Being Disqualified From GOP Presidential...

Larry Elder Says He Will Sue After Being Disqualified From GOP Presidential Debate

Published on

Larry Elder, a conservative radio host and GOP candidate for president thought he was qualified to participate in the Republican debate that is scheduled for today. But he learned Tuesday that he had been ruled out. Elder was outraged by the decision and took to X to announce that he would sue.

I plan to sue RNC to stop Wednesday’s debate.

Elder stated in a press release, “I have said since the beginning, it appears the rules of the games are rigged. Little did we know how rigged they were. For some strange reason, the RNC establishment leaders are afraid to have my voice on stage during the debate. As I had to fight for my place on the ballot during the California recall elections, I will also fight to get on that debate platform because I have met all the requirements.”

In an earlier post, Elder said that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel had informed him that one of the reasons he was disqualified is because he relied on a Rasmussen poll, which the RNC said was “Trump-aligned.”

Elder was very unhappy with the decision.

You can see that I am at LAX [Los Angeles International Airport] on my way to Milwaukee. RNC just told me that I am not qualified to participate in the debate.

Why?

Rasmussen is the poll. It is the most accurate in predicting Donald Trump’s victory in 2016. They claim that it’s affiliated with Donald Trump, and is therefore not eligible. Ronna McDaniel is the chairperson of the RNC. I told her that it was not affiliated with me. She said that any poll associated with any candidate was not eligible. I had never heard of this until now.

We’re going to file an emergency injunction so that we can get me there. This is a complete sham…

I believe that the process… was designed to ensure that Ron DeSantis would be the nominee and not Trump.

This is BS. I’ll see you in Milwaukee. Out.

Perry Johnson, a businessman, was also not selected.

Johnson, an entrepreneur from Michigan, claimed that he had met all the requirements for the debate. However, the RNC did not accept him. Ben Jacobs of independent journalist Ben Jacobs obtained a statement from Johnson, who claimed that the RNC already had preconceived notions about whom they wanted to see on stage.

Johnson stated that it was clear from the start, the RNC had a plan of who they wanted up on stage and who to ban. This is, simply put, a bad decision made by a corrupt organization.

Miami Mayor Francis Suarez and Texas Representative Will Hurd did not also meet the requirement.

Latest articles

Eric Trump Ignites RNC with Fiery Speech: ‘Our Country Misses You, Dad!’

The Republican National Convention in Milwaukee has had no shortage of speakers, and certainly...

Hulkamania Takes Over the RNC, Brother!

The speakers at this year's Republican National Convention were fascinating. The speakers at the...

Defiant Biden Handlers Throw Obama, Schumer, and Pelosi Under the Bus, Then Back Over Them

Many speculated Joe Biden would quit the race when he contracted COVID and left...

Russia Sentences Wall Street Journal Reporter to 16 Years in Treason Crackdown

After a short and secret trial, a Russian court sentenced Wall Street Journal journalist...

More like this

Eric Trump Ignites RNC with Fiery Speech: ‘Our Country Misses You, Dad!’

The Republican National Convention in Milwaukee has had no shortage of speakers, and certainly...

Hulkamania Takes Over the RNC, Brother!

The speakers at this year's Republican National Convention were fascinating. The speakers at the...

Defiant Biden Handlers Throw Obama, Schumer, and Pelosi Under the Bus, Then Back Over Them

Many speculated Joe Biden would quit the race when he contracted COVID and left...