Categories: Latest News

Admitted Hezbollah Terrorist to Be Deported After Illegally Crossing U.S. Border Under Biden

An illegal immigrant from Lebanon who admitted to being a member of the Hezbollah terror group network is slated to be deported a year after being caught and released into the country under former President Joe Biden.

Basel Bassel Ebbadi, 22, was apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol agents in El Paso, Texas, on March 9, 2024, and was immediately taken into federal custody. According to reports, Ebbadi told investigators he planned to travel to New York to build a bomb. He also stated that his training with the Iran-backed terrorist group Hezbollah focused on “jihad” and “killing people that [were] not Muslim.”

Ebbadi told investigators that he wanted to leave the group, but he didn’t “want to kill people.” He also said, “Once you are in, you cannot get out.”

Ebbadi, however, was isolated and referred by the Tactical Terrorism Response Team after allegedly ” making terroristic threats against personnel.”

A spokesperson for U.S. Customs and Border Patrol said, “If an individual presents a threat to public security or national safety, then we will deny them admission, hold, remove, or send them to another federal agency to be investigated, prosecuted or further evaluated as necessary.”

After illegally entering the United States, Ebbadi was convicted of entering the country illegally and sentenced to five months in federal prison on April 26, the New York Post reported.

After serving his prison sentence, he was ordered to be deported on January 13th by a judge in immigration. He claimed that his papers were stolen in Costa Rica when he entered the U.S.

According to The Post, under the Biden Administration, border officials released 400 suspected terrorists who crossed illegally into the U.S. through the Southern border. In January 2024, ICE detained a terrorist from the Somali al Shabaab group.

Unidentified suspects entered the U.S. without permission before they were caught by California border officials and released. This person was free for nearly one year before being caught in Minnesota.

The Trump administration, among other measures to reinforce the border, has stopped the policy of catch and release that Biden implemented under his watch. This allowed for millions of illegal immigrants to enter the United States.

Content Rewriter

Recent Posts

White House Slams Newsom for Spreading ‘Fear and Mistrust’ on Voter Suppression

Tensions are escalating between the White House and Governor Gavin Newsom of California. The administration…

2 hours ago

Abbott Signs Texas Redistricting Law, Shaping State’s Political Landscape

Texas' Republican Governor, Greg Abbott, has appended his signature to the state's new redistricting plan.…

24 hours ago

End of an Era: Senator Joni Ernst Announces She Won’t Seek Reelection in 2026

Republican Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa will not seek re-election in the coming year. This…

1 day ago

Minneapolis Shooter Had Just Ended Relationship, Warrant Reveals

Robin Westman, the individual responsible for the deadly shooting at Annunciation Catholic Church in Minneapolis,…

1 day ago

Sen. Collins Challenges Trump’s Use of Rare ‘Pocket Rescission’

President Donald Trump has moved to cancel nearly $5 billion in previously approved foreign aid…

1 day ago

Norway Seeks Resolution After Dispute With Trump Ally Over Investment Shift

Norway's Prime Minister has reached out to U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham in an attempt to…

1 day ago